Deadline: 4 April 2017
NordForsk, in collaboration with the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO) is seeking applicants for its “Education for Tomorrow. Inclusive Education across Borders: Research projects oriented towards practice and policy”.
- The total funding requested per proposal must be at least EUR 500 000 and must not exceed EUR 750 000 across all participating partners.
- The funding available for this transnational call is EUR 2.25 million and the aim is to fund a minimum of three projects, subject to quality.
- The scheme is open to researchers based at universities, university colleges, universities of applied sciences and research institutes in collaboration with research-oriented practitioners in educational institutions in The Netherlands and at least two subscribing Nordic countries.
- Researchers based at institutions located in Finland, Denmark, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway and Sweden are eligible to apply for funding, irrespective of their nationality.
- Multiple universities, university colleges, universities of applied sciences and research institutes from one country can participate in the same project.
- Researchers and practitioners based outside Finland, Denmark, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway and Sweden are invited to participate in the project as coapplicants (irrespective of nationality
- Projects must involve collaboration between eligible researchers with adequate expertise to carry out educational research together with research-oriented practitioners within the specified theme (practitioners are part of the consortium, but for administrative reasons are not dealt with as applicants).
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Finland, Denmark, Iceland, The Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
For more information, please visit NordForsk-NRO Education for Tomorrow.