Deadline: 15 May 2018
The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is currently inviting eligible entities to submit competitive grant applications for funding under the Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development (RFCCMED) program.
Through the RFCCMED program, ORR will fund applicants to enable refugees to achieve self-sufficiency by establishing small family child care businesses. The program will provide refugee participants with training and technical assistance (TA) in professional child care, microenterprise development, and financial literacy; assist refugee participants in navigating the child care licensing process; and provide direct financial assistance as needed to enable participants to prepare their homes for child care business operation.
The goal of the RFCCMED program is to generate a source of income and economic selfsufficiency for economically vulnerable refugees by funding organizations that will, along with a network of partners, train eligible participants to establish licensed, high-quality FCC businesses.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Help refugees attain economic self-sufficiency by establishing licensed FCC businesses;
- Help refugee families gain access to licensed FCC businesses able to meet the early care and developmental needs of refugee children; and
- Assist refugees in learning how to navigate mainstream child care services.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,500,000
- Award Ceiling: $187,500
- Award Floor: $150,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- County governments
- State governments
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Independent school districts
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.