Deadline: 15 May 2018
The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is currently inviting eligible entities to submit competitive grant applications for funding under the Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development (RFCCMED) program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Through the RFCCMED program, ORR will fund applicants to enable refugees to achieve self-sufficiency by establishing small family child care businesses. The program will provide refugee participants with training and technical assistance (TA) in professional child care, microenterprise development, and financial literacy; assist refugee participants in navigating the child care licensing process; and provide direct financial assistance as needed to enable participants to prepare their homes for child care business operation.
The goal of the RFCCMED program is to generate a source of income and economic selfsufficiency for economically vulnerable refugees by funding organizations that will, along with a network of partners, train eligible participants to establish licensed, high-quality FCC businesses.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Help refugees attain economic self-sufficiency by establishing licensed FCC businesses;
- Help refugee families gain access to licensed FCC businesses able to meet the early care and developmental needs of refugee children; and
- Assist refugees in learning how to navigate mainstream child care services.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,500,000
- Award Ceiling: $187,500
- Award Floor: $150,000
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- County governments
- State governments
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Independent school districts
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.