Deadline: 3 April 2017
- to contribute to the protection of the rights of the child in Albania and;
- strengthen the role of civil society in the protection of the rights of the child in Albania with particular focus on rural and remote areas.
The current Call for Proposals is for the Sub Granting Scheme (SGS) that is one of main components of the Project which aims to support different local initiatives and to strengthen the role of civil society in the protection of the rights of the child in Albania.
The target groups of the project are: Civil Society Organizations, community based groups, youth groups, activists as well as citizens’ initiatives, professional groups and community based service providers working for and with children.
Any sub grant under this scheme must fall under the following Lots:
- Lot 1: Small- size that must fall between the minimum amounts of EUR 5, 000 and the maximum amount of EUR 10,000;
- Lot 2: Mid-size, that must fall between the minimum amounts of EUR 10,000 and the maximum amount of EUR 20,000;
- Lot 3: Large-size that must fall between the minimum amounts of EUR 20,000 and the maximum amount of EUR 30,000.
- In order to be eligible for a sub grant, the applicant must be a Civil Society Organization established and acting in the territory of Albania, compliant with all the clauses listed on the website.
- Participation in procedures awarding sub-grants is governed by specific eligibility criteria referring to rules on nationality, as well as exclusion criteria.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by regular or fast mail (post) at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Albania
For more information, please visit Save the Children.