Deadline: 12 July 2019
This year the British Embassy Nur-Sultan is seeking to support projects that aim to improve the performance of the judicial system with respect to treatment of children and juveniles, protecting human rights and embedding transparent legal processes, ensuring proper care, support and rehabilitation of child offenders or returnees from conflict zones by equipping probation staff, psychologists, social workers and custodial staff with relevant professional skills.
- Projects are funded for a single financial year running from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020, with no expectation of continued funding beyond this period.
- maximum budget limit: £40,000
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- alignment with the thematic priorities and outcomes
- outcomes are achievable within the funding period
- project design includes clear monitoring and evaluation procedures
- sustainability demonstrating that project benefits continue after the funding ends
- risk and financial accountability procedures
- the organisation’s safeguarding policies that ensure protection of beneficiaries
- overall value for money
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/news/call-for-bids-children-support-centres-development-in-kazakhstan