Deadline: 9 October 2017
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Moldova is currently inviting interested Civil Society Organisations to express their interest in partnering with UNICEF for Child Rights Advocacy and Promotion projects to promote public-private engagement in the realization and promotion of child rights through a number of joint initiatives involving government and corporate actors in Moldova:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Joint child rights advocacy events
- Joint initiatives on child rights corporate social responsibility
- Corporate actors pledges to incorporate CRC principles into company’s policy
UNICEF will contribute to achieve the following result:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Child rights advocacy and promotion
- Civil society, media, private sector and children are actively engaged in advocacy, public dialogue and creating social norms for the promotion of child rights.
- Number of joint initiatives focused on corporate impact on child rights.
- Number of business that adopt policies and practices that respect and support children’s rights.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- be registered in Moldova (and country of origin if other than Moldova;
- not be an entity named on any of the UN Security Council targeted sanction lists
UNICEF office will review evidence provided by the CSO submission and assess applications based on the following criteria:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Proposal relevance, quality and coherence: Includes review of the proposed programme:
- Relevance of proposal to achieving expected results;
- Clarity of activities and expected results;
- Sustainability of intervention;
- Adequacy and clarity of proposed budget (including contribution by CSO)
- Institutional capacity and sustainability: Includes a review of the CSO:
- Expertise and experience in the sector/area;
- Local experience, presence and community relations;
- Management ability;
- Experience working with UNICEF
- Other [as defined by Office]: Includes a review of:
- Innovative approach.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit their Expression of Interest in a sealed envelope clearly marked “CSO Call for Expression of Interest, Child rights advocacy” via post at the address given on the website.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
Eligible Country: Moldova
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF Moldova Call for EOIs.