Deadline: 9 October 2017
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Moldova is currently inviting interested Civil Society Organisations to express their interest in partnering with UNICEF for Child Rights Advocacy and Promotion projects to promote public-private engagement in the realization and promotion of child rights through a number of joint initiatives involving government and corporate actors in Moldova:
- Joint child rights advocacy events
- Joint initiatives on child rights corporate social responsibility
- Corporate actors pledges to incorporate CRC principles into company’s policy
UNICEF will contribute to achieve the following result:
- Child rights advocacy and promotion
- Civil society, media, private sector and children are actively engaged in advocacy, public dialogue and creating social norms for the promotion of child rights.
- Number of joint initiatives focused on corporate impact on child rights.
- Number of business that adopt policies and practices that respect and support children’s rights.
- be registered in Moldova (and country of origin if other than Moldova;
- not be an entity named on any of the UN Security Council targeted sanction lists
UNICEF office will review evidence provided by the CSO submission and assess applications based on the following criteria:
- Proposal relevance, quality and coherence: Includes review of the proposed programme:
- Relevance of proposal to achieving expected results;
- Clarity of activities and expected results;
- Sustainability of intervention;
- Adequacy and clarity of proposed budget (including contribution by CSO)
- Institutional capacity and sustainability: Includes a review of the CSO:
- Expertise and experience in the sector/area;
- Local experience, presence and community relations;
- Management ability;
- Experience working with UNICEF
- Other [as defined by Office]: Includes a review of:
- Innovative approach.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit their Expression of Interest in a sealed envelope clearly marked “CSO Call for Expression of Interest, Child rights advocacy” via post at the address given on the website.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
Eligible Country: Moldova
For more information, please visit UNICEF Moldova Call for EOIs.