The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Mission to Skopje wishes to support civil society groups, associations, charities to cope with security challenges in the country by addressing the needs of particularly vulnerable and underserved communities in the face of the COVID-19 emergency.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
With support by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, this endeavour aims to support the people of North Macedonia and civil society, who uphold fundamental rights, access to basic services, and contribute to the protection of and respect for OSCE commitments on the ground.
Type of support packages:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Projects up to 5,000 EUR to respond to immediate needs of the most vulnerable communities to respond to the emergency.
- Projects up to 15,000 EUR to support applicants who may face capacity/institutional/sustainability issues due to Covid-19.
- Projects up to 5,000 EUR to support applicants to deal with mid-term effects of the Covid-19 emergency.
Registered associations or civil society groups with at least three years of registration in the Central Register which work with or in the area of:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Children and young people
- People at risk (including older people, people with disabilities, and people with long-term physical and mental health conditions)
- Smaller communities, including Roma and Sinti
- Victims of domestic violence, gender-based violence and trafficked persons
- Refugees and migrants
- Human rights protection and advocacy
- Humanitarian assistance in the areas
Consortia of associations and civil society groups that join forces to respond to the challenge of dealing with the Covid-19 emergency in the country.
For more information, visit https://www.osce.org/response-fund-skopje/index.php
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.