Deadline: 25 September 2017
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility is seeking applications for its 2017 EaP Civil Society Fellowships that will provide support to young civil society leaders in Eastern Partnership Countries.
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowships are an integral part of the European Union’s Eastern Partnership Civil Society Facility.
- The fellowship programme aims to identify young ambitious/ high-potential/ forward-thinking CSO activists from the EaP region and support the development of their leadership skills.
- The Fellowship programme is designed with the purpose to allow selected fellows to implement their ideas for increasing their leadership capacity.
The maximum amount of financial support available within the Fellowship Programme is EUR 5,000 per person.
The planned duration of an action may not be less than 1 month nor exceed 6 months.
- In order to be eligible for a fellowship the applicant must:
- be a natural person;
- be a national and/or a resident of one of the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine);
- be between 18 and 36 years old;
- have a proven track record of working in a CSO or taking a leading role in their communities in one form or another.
- This CSO Leadership Programme is designed for young CSO activists/ junior CSO professionals from the Eastern Partnership region who are affiliated with a civil society organisation in these countries or have significant experience volunteering or seeking to address problems in the lives of their communities.
- As proof of eligibility an applicant should provide the following documents:
- scanned copy of passport or national identity card as proof of nationality and age;
- scanned copy of a document confirming an applicant’s residency and/or proof of address;
- a letter of nomination from a relevant CSO or a letter of recommendation from a community organisation.
- Collecting local evidence
- Involvement in policy-making
- Capacity development
- Involvement in monitoring public administration activity and results
- Improvement of CSO accountability and link to constituencies
- Cooperation between CSOs
- Innovation for development
How to Apply
Applicants can fill the online application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
For more information, please visit EaP Civil Society Fellowships.