Deadline: 31 January 2018
AmplifyChange is currently inviting applicants from eligible organisations for its Strengthening Grants program to support, strengthen quality and scale-up the work of small to medium civil society organisations, partnerships and coalitions who are operating at a local, community, district or national level.
Strengthening grants are also intended to support organisational development and boost effectiveness of group.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Addressing gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation (FGM)
- Addressing the causes of unsafe abortion including decriminalisation of abortion
- Challenging stigma and discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender or sexual orientation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) individuals
- Improving sexual health of young people and girls, including comprehensive sexuality education (CSE) and addressing child and early forced marriage (CEFM)
- Increasing access to comprehensive reproductive health services for poor, vulnerable and marginalised people
Strengthening grants range from EUR40,000 – EUR100,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Increasing individual awareness of SRHR as human rights
- Improving access to SRHR resources, information and services
- Transforming social norms
- Changing policies and laws
- Building stronger, more inclusive movements for SRHR
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The general eligibility criteria for Strengthening grantees are:
- The applicant organisation must be registered in one of the AmplifyChange eligible countries.
- The project must be implemented in one of the AmplifyChange eligible countries.
- The applicant organisation must have a bank account.
- The project must respond to one or more of the Amplify Change priorities.
- The project must respond to one or more of the AmplifyChange outcome areas.
- The organisation must be a Southern-based organisation
- AmplifyChange will consider concept notes from civil society organisations based in Sub-Saharan Africa or South Asia.
- AmplifyChange will recognise the broad scope of civil society and the wide range of organisations, actors and coalitions it encompasses. Therefore, they are happy to receive concept notes from community groups, non-governmental organisations, indigenous groups, charitable organisations, faith-based organisations, research institutes, social enterprise groups, public-private partnerships, communications and media groups and professional associations.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic Of Congo, The Democratic Republic of the (formerly Zaire), Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, The Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique (Moçambique), Myanmar (formerly Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa (zuid Afrika), South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Strengthening Grants.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.