Deadline: 1 June 2020
The International Visegrad Fund is accepting applications for its Strategic Grants Program to support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
- Returning to the roots
- Projects focusing on emphasizing cooperation of all V4 members in the Visegrad region, also in the context of the 20. anniversary of the IVF’s establishment
- Small things matter
- Projects focusing on cooperation at the local level aiming to enhance already established contacts as well as developing new initiatives. Also projects enhancing the IVF’s visibility at the local level
- 30 years after the fall of the Iron Curtain – civil society matters
- Projects focusing on the importance of development and cooperation of civil societies within V4 and the neighbouring regions EaP and WB6
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active participation of organizations from all V4 countries
- Maximum duration of projects is 36 months, minimum is 12 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must clearly address one of the annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
For more information, visit https://www.visegradfund.org/apply/grants/strategic-grants/
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.