Deadline: 16 September 2016
The Australian Embassy in Belgrade is seeking applications from NGOs, CSOs and organisations for its Direct Aid Program (DAP) with an aim to improve the well being and livelihood of the target beneficiaries, if project activities are successful.
- Promotion of human rights and freedom of expression, with particular focus on building democratic institutions.
- Empowerment of women and girls, with the focus on economic empowerment.
- Assistance to vulnerable groups, including people with disability.
- Support to environmental awareness.
- Promotion of youth sport and inclusion of women and girls.
- The Australian Embassy in Belgrade is calling for project proposals between from applicants in three countries (mentioned below).
- The Australian Embassy in Belgrade welcomes project proposals from capable NGOs, CSOs and organisations seeking funding for the activities/projects addressing the above mentioned priorities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form and send it electronically by email at the address given on the website.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted by 15 October 2016.
For more information, please visit Australian Embassy’s Direct Aid Program.