Deadline: 1 September 2017
The Australian Embassy in Mexico has launched a funding program known as the Direct Assistance Program (DAP), which aims to provide support to disadvantaged and disadvantaged people. This program is administered by the DAP committee of this Embassy, which meets once a year to evaluate projects presented by Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), academic and research institutions in Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala , Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and the Dominican Republic.
- For Mexican organizations, in Mexican pesos (MXP $) and for the rest of the countries in US dollars (USD $).
- The maximum amount for organizations in Mexico is MXP $ 420,000 and for organizations of accredited countries $ 30,000.
- Only local government agencies, civil society associations, non-governmental organizations, duly constituted educational and research institutions can participate.
- It is necessary to have a bank account in the name of the organization.
- There are no restrictions on the number of proposals submitted by the same organization.
How to Apply
The Expression of Interests must be filled online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and the Dominican Republic.
For more information, please visit Australian Embassy in Mexico.