Deadline: 1 March 2018
Applications are open for the Bridging the Gaps sex work project that aims to support sex worker-led, civil society organisations and networks with a track record in human rights and/or health programmes for sex workers.
The earliest start-date for research and development projects is 1 June 2018 and the projects are expected to start during 2018.
This call for proposals directly contributes to the three long term goals:
- Strengthened civil society that holds governments to account;
- Increased fulfilment of human rights of sex workers;
- Improved sexual and reproductive health and rights and fewer HIV infections
- The minimum budget is € 5.000 and the maximum budget per proposal is €25.000.
- Funding may be applied for a maximum of two years (24 months).
- Applicants are allowed to submit a maximum of one project proposal per year.
- Grants for research may be used to fund salaries for researchers, students and technical staff.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Current Bridging the Gaps partners (that have a current funding relationship with either Aidsfonds, NSWP, ITPC and GNP+) with support from the regional networks in the following countries and regions are eligible to apply for a research budget: Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine), East and Southern Africa (Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique) and South East Asia (Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam).
- Population: female, male and transgender sex workers including sex workers living with HIV
- Note: The call is not limited to country research. Grants can be used to study cross-countries or on a regional level, especially if a certain best practice model used in one country is effective/applicable in another country.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine)
- East and Southern Africa (Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique)
- South East Asia (Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam).
For more information, please visit Call for Research Grants.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.