Deadline: 9 September 2016
The Embassy of France in Ghana is currently inviting applications from qualified CSOs for its Capacity Development Programme with an aim to strengthen the organisational effectiveness, advocacy, results based management and reporting skills of civil society organisations.
The Programme will strengthen accountability and participatory development processes of the selected CSOs for more effective policy engagement and influence with government and the private sector.
- Reinforce the organisational capacity of beneficiaries through more robust governance structures, leadership and management abilities for enhanced performance and sustainability.
- Strengthen results-based communication and ability of participating organisations to use monitoring and evaluation data for effective management, performance reporting and accountability.
- Strengthen the ability of target beneficiaries to develop evidence-based advocacy and influencing strategies and developing effective networking and communication techniques.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) in Ghana working on environmental related issues, such as:
- Environmental rights advocate groups
- Climate justice advocates, and renewable energy advocates
- Environmental policy groups, among others
CSOs that are interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered as a non-profit organization based in Ghana.
- Must be operating in Ghana on environment related issues.
- Must be willing to complete the three-year capacity development process.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years operational.
- Must commit to develop an action plan after each training and be willing to operationalise the action plan.
- Must commit to designate representatives for each training who will fully participate in the course. The representative of each organization for each module must be able to transfer knowledge and apply the skills learnt back in the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit application form electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: Ghana
For more information, Please visit Capacity Development Programme.