Deadline: 9 September 2016
The Embassy of France in Ghana is currently inviting applications from qualified CSOs for its Capacity Development Programme with an aim to strengthen the organisational effectiveness, advocacy, results based management and reporting skills of civil society organisations.
The Programme will strengthen accountability and participatory development processes of the selected CSOs for more effective policy engagement and influence with government and the private sector.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Reinforce the organisational capacity of beneficiaries through more robust governance structures, leadership and management abilities for enhanced performance and sustainability.
- Strengthen results-based communication and ability of participating organisations to use monitoring and evaluation data for effective management, performance reporting and accountability.
- Strengthen the ability of target beneficiaries to develop evidence-based advocacy and influencing strategies and developing effective networking and communication techniques.
Civil society organisations (CSOs) in Ghana working on environmental related issues, such as:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Environmental rights advocate groups
- Climate justice advocates, and renewable energy advocates
- Environmental policy groups, among others
CSOs that are interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Must be registered as a non-profit organization based in Ghana.
- Must be operating in Ghana on environment related issues.
- Must be willing to complete the three-year capacity development process.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years operational.
- Must commit to develop an action plan after each training and be willing to operationalise the action plan.
- Must commit to designate representatives for each training who will fully participate in the course. The representative of each organization for each module must be able to transfer knowledge and apply the skills learnt back in the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit application form electronically via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Ghana
For more information, Please visit Capacity Development Programme.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.