Deadline: 7 October 2016
The Caribbean Policy Development Centre (CPDC) in partnership with the European Commission (EC) is seeking applicants from eligible organisations for “Support to Facilitate Participation of CARIFORUM Civil Society in the Regional Development and Integration Process” in order to strengthen the voice of the marginalized social sectors and groups within Caribbean society by providing small scale funding to actions that enable CSOs representing vulnerable groups to be advocate and lobby on their behalf.
- To support CSOs seeking to foster positive social change in the lives of marginalized social sectors/groups through the formulation and implementation of advocacy strategies.
- To support vulnerable groups to be heard at national, regional and international for a which address development issues that directly impact on their lives and livelihood.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between EUR 8,000 and EUR 10,000.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 3 months nor exceed 12 months.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- Be non-profit-making and
- Be a legally registered organisation and
- Be established in a Member State of CARIFORUM (mentioned below).
- International organisations are NOT eligible.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in accordance with the instructions on the Concept Note and the Full Application form in the Grant Application Form via given website.
- Applicants must apply in English.
Eligible Countries: Antigua & and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago.
For more information, please visit CPDC Call for Applications.