Deadline: 6 September 2017
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a program entitled “Strengthening Policy dialogue in reform processes” to contribute at strengthening policy dialogue in reform processes, facilitate engagement and dialogue between state institutions at local and central level and various non state actors such as, civil society organizations, think tanks, research oriented organizations, media organizations, individuals with the final aim to improve policy making, implementation and impact for Albanian citizens’ lives.
- To facilitate interaction and collaboration between state actors and institutional mechanisms and non-state actors (civil society, think tanks, social partners, media, researchers etc) related to evidence based policy dialogue in reform processes.
- To establish a capacity development platform to support non state actors in areas related to public policy formulation, policy budgeting, implementation, monitoring and policy influence to changes.
- To foster and enhance the policy dialogue between media community, state institutions and non-state actors and civil society, think tanks, researchers, social partners and other relevant actors.
- To establish a communication and learning framework, on policy dialogue, as a tool to driving policy – making efforts, promote results, good practices, lesson learnt and continuous improvements.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between EUR 1,350,000 and EUR 1,500,000.
Actions must take place in Albania.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 30 months nor exceed 42 months.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: competent Government Department, Public body, or relevant mandated body of a Government Department or public body authority of a European Union Member State in the fields related to this action, international (intergovernmental) organisation of the EU Financial Regulation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union . This obligation does not apply to international organisations and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the coapplicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity (ies) are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grants, applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK, Albania.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.