Deadline: 15 December 2017
The Europe Foundation (EPF) has announced a call for proposals aimed at strengthening the organizational capacity of grassroots Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and increasing their effective and sustained engagement in the decision-making processes at a local level, so as to identify and address the communities’ salient problems.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal of the call is to make recently established grassroots CSOs proactive participants in solution to communities’ salient problems through the improved institutional capacity, effective interaction with communities, and partnership with more experienced CSOs.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Support enhancement of capacity of newly established grassroots CSOs in terms of organizational development, project management, public relations and partnering with the experienced colleagues;
- Support, along with organizational development, CSOs’ civic monitoring and advocacy efforts that are focused on identifying and resolving issues of local concern in cooperation with community members, experienced CSOs, and the media.
The maximum grant award for each proposal is GEL 15,000 with project activities lasting at least eight months or longer.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Newly created grassroots CSOs that are legally registered in Georgia and have a proven record of operations of at least one year are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Civil servants, members of the current parliament, staff of the public broadcaster, and/or leaders and members of political parties cannot participate in a grant project as a grant remunerated participant.
- Interested applicant can submit one proposal within a call.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants may submit full application via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Georgia
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Small Grant Competition.