These grants are designed to rapidly deploy flexible resources to organizations and civic activists to take civic action and:
- Minimize the threat/spread of COVID-19 in Georgia;
- Provide critical support to disproportionately impacted and/or at-risk communities;
- Facilitate inter-sectoral cooperation to help strengthen/scale up national response efforts and/or;
- Address other significant aspects of the COVID-19 crisis as efficiently as possible.
Act Now / Rapid Response Grants can be requested at any time. Applicants must demonstrate that the proposed intervention is critical and that it must happen quickly to be effective. Considering the urgency of the issue, EWMI ACCESS will processed the grant applications quickly – within 3 to 7 days.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Amount of Act Now Grant: Min. $500 – Max. $5,000
- Duration of Projects: Min. 2 Weeks – Max. 2 months
Act Now / Rapid Response Grants program will NOT fund:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ongoing projects/activities
- Direct service provision, including humanitarian assistance services
- Regular office running costs (e.g. rent, utility bills, staff salaries)
- Organizations with a budget of over $200,000
- Retrospective expenses
There are two different funding arrangements for registered CSOs and for unregistered movements and civic activists:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Registered CSOs must submit standard grant budgets detailing their expenses
- Unregistered movements and citizen groups must submit a list of goods/services needed to implement their initiatives, costs by goods/services, and a list of vendors who can provide those goods/services
For more information, visit http://ewmi-access.org/act-now-rapid-response-grant-program/