Deadline: 18 August 2017
The Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector on behalf of the Ministry for Social Dialogue, Consumer Affairs and Civil Liberties is seeking proposals for its Civil Society Fund to provide successful applicants with financial assistance for the purpose of facilitating their affiliation with and participation in European groupings, associations, federations, confederation networks, and training related to EU Policy/Programmes.
- To assist CSOs to keep abreast with the developments occurring at an EU level
- To enable CSOs to better educate their members on EU matters related to their respective fields of competence
- To enable CSOs to participate effectively in the decision-making process at a European level
- Financial contribution from the CSF will not exceed 80% of the total eligible costs borne by the respective CSO and will not exceed the amount of €6,000.00, whichever is the lowest,for any one organisation. (e.g. Total Project Cost: €7,500, Reimbursement: €6,000 , cofinancing: €1,500).
- This call shall cover activities carried out during the 1 st of July 2016 up till the 30 th of June 2017. Only activities that have already taken place during this time period are eligible.
- Action 1: The affiliation of CSOs to European umbrella organisations, grouping, federations, confederations or networks.
- Action 2: Attendance at conferences, seminars and meetings abroad in relation to affiliations in European umbrella organisations, groupings, federations, confederations or networks and participation in Training Abroad related to EU Policy or Programmes.
- Eligible applicants are Civil Society Organisations that include one of the following:
- Voluntary, self-governing organisations not subject to direction by public authorities, independent of political control, enrolled and compliant with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations in terms of the Voluntary Organisations Act.
- Social Partners or any other Civil Society Organisation having official recognition under some specific law or regulation or administrative act
- CSOs that are established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest or in the interest of their mission statement and not having an industrial or commercial character.
- Documents to proof the status of the organisation should be attached to the application form.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit Civil Society Fund.