Deadline: 15 September 2016
Nominations are Open for Manthan Award 2016 in order to bring all stakeholders such as governments, business and industry and civil society organisations engaged in the development sector significant ICTD initiatives and valuable digital content that are successfully serving under-served communities especially in rural areas and urban slums.
The Manthan Award South Asia seeks to bridge this gap and create a platform that will not only highlight such ICTD initiatives but also help to create a network and database of such players that will enable all stakeholders to contribute in a way that will enhance the overall impact of such ICT interventions.
- Government & Citizen Engagement
- Health & Well Being
- Learning & Education
- Environment & Green Energy
- Culture & Tourism
- Smart Settlements & Urbanization
- Business & Commerce
- Inclusion & Empowerment
- Early Stage
- Award nominations submitted by individuals on behalf of public or private sector organizations, university, or research and development institutions and non-government organizations will be considered.
- Any nominated project has to complete at least 4 months on-ground by August, 2016. Start-ups can send their new launched projects started after 1st July, 2016 in our new category called Early Stage.
- Award Nominations only from South Asia region will be considered.
- Award nominations from past year winners for the same project will not be considered.
- Award nominations must provide clear and concrete information about your initiative, organization, the team involved.
- Any single entry of nomination will not be considered under multiple categories.
- Irrespective of the product/project language, all producer and project information must be in English.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
For more information, please visit Manthan Award 2016.