Deadline: 14 February 2017
The PeaceNexus Foundation has launched a call for applications for its 2017 Organizational Development Grant to help local civil society organizations (CSOs) and international non-governmental organizations (INGOs) overcome organizational challenges and achieve more impact.
The practice of Organizational Development (OD) is informed by the idea that OD is about the ability of organizations to achieve their own objectives through a combination of sound internal systems and practices.
The PeaceNexus core mission is to provide peacebuilding-relevant actors – multilateral organisations, governments, non-profit organisations and business actors – with expertise and advice on how they can make best use of their peacebuilding role and capacity to help stabilise and reconcile conflict-affected societies.
- In 2017, The Foundation welcomes applications from local CSOs based and active in the following geographical areas:
- INGOs whose mandate includes – or aspires to include – peacebuilding may also apply, if they conduct operational work in 5 countries or more. The countries in which they operate can be outside of the regions listed above.
- Applying organizations need to have a bank account and publish annual financial reports. The foundation only works with partners that conduct operational peacebuilding work.
- Applicants will also need to confirm in their application that applicants are not already partnering with PeaceNexus Foundation.
How to Apply
- The online application consists of two parts: a web questionnaire, and an expression of interest.
- Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit PeaceNexus Foundation.