Deadline: 1 June 2019
- Preparing under-served youth to succeed within the global economy through educational exchange, English language programs, entrepreneurship, or STEM related activities.
- Using civil society to improve transparency and accountability in government.
- Promotion of human rights through inclusion and empowerment and antibullying.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Award Period: Up to 27 months
- Award Amount: A maximum amount per award of $20,000 is available under this program. Similar awards in the past have typically ranged from $7,000 – $15,000.
- Cost Sharing or Matching: This program does not require cost sharing but any cost sharing will be looked upon favorably.
- All awards will be made before September 30, 2019 using Grants or Fixed Amount Awards (simplified grants) and are subject to the availability of funds.
Activities that are typically funded under this notice include, but are not limited to:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Academic and professional lectures; public seminars and programs clearly linked to one or more of the three funding priorities of this notice.
- Professional development workshops and training for youth and underserved communities clearly linked to one or more of the three funding priorities of this notice.
- Professional and academic exchanges that are clearly linked to one or more of the three funding priorities of this notice.
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions clearly linked to one or more of the three funding priorities of this notice.
- Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501 (c) (3) of the U.S. tax code or to similar statutes in the Republic of Paraguay such as Civil society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, and academic institutions located in Paraguay; U.S. not-for-profit with a partner in Paraguay.
- Direct funding for non-U.S. institutions and individuals is available under this announcement.
- The Public Diplomacy section encourages organizations that have not previously received U.S. Federal Award program funding to apply under this announcement.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit grants proposals electronically to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2SISUU6
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.