Deadline: 15 June 2019
- Gender Equality & Women Empowerment
- Media Literacy
- 30th Anniversary of the Velvet Revolution
- Strengthening of Civil Society
- Cyber Security
- Fighting corruption / Rule of Law
- Sports and Cultural programing
- Educational initiatives
- S.-Czech Relations
- Promoting Democracy, Good Governance & Rule of Law
- Promoting Human Rights & Minority Integration
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)-Related Projects
- Energy Security
Participants and Audiences
Awards may range from a minimum of $3,000 to a maximum of $20,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Czech governmental institutions and international organizations
How to Apply
All proposals must be submitted electronically at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Czech Republic
For more information, please visit https://cz.usembassy.gov/notice-of-funding-opportunity/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.