Deadline: 15 April 2018
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program is interested in projects promoting:
- Civic dialogue
- Public advocacy
- Strengthening of local communities
- Local self-government
- Gender equality
- Market reforms
- Integration of underserviced groups of the population
- Environmental awareness and ecological issues
Proposals that reach the broadest number of users, involve networking with other organizations, focus on activities in the regions, and include funding from other sources will have a strong advantage.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Focus / Priorities
- The Small Grants Program only funds proposals that contain accurate and well-developed implementation plans and clear explanations of how the project goals will be achieved, where those goals address the Program’s themes and priorities.
- The Program prefers to support complete projects instead of individual activities such as one-time conferences, publications, or round tables. A complete project involves a sequence of coherent events, logically interwoven and linked in time, designed to achieve specific goals within a particular time frame, focusing on target audiences, and leading to concrete and measurable results that will directly benefit the local community.
- The time frame for the project should be appropriate to the project activities and should not exceed 12 months.
- Project proposals should be submitted on the standardized application form and be modest in size (up to 6 pages in Times New Roman font 12).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The maximum grant amount is $20,000
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Belarusian registered NGOs.
- Applications from governmental, international, political party organizations or religious organizations will not be considered.
- Projects can only be submitted by organizations, not by individuals.
How to Apply
Applicants must send their project application via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Belarus
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy in Belarus.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.