Deadline: 15 April 2018
The program is interested in projects promoting:
- Civic dialogue
- Public advocacy
- Strengthening of local communities
- Local self-government
- Gender equality
- Market reforms
- Integration of underserviced groups of the population
- Environmental awareness and ecological issues
Proposals that reach the broadest number of users, involve networking with other organizations, focus on activities in the regions, and include funding from other sources will have a strong advantage.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Focus / Priorities
- The Small Grants Program only funds proposals that contain accurate and well-developed implementation plans and clear explanations of how the project goals will be achieved, where those goals address the Program’s themes and priorities.
- The Program prefers to support complete projects instead of individual activities such as one-time conferences, publications, or round tables. A complete project involves a sequence of coherent events, logically interwoven and linked in time, designed to achieve specific goals within a particular time frame, focusing on target audiences, and leading to concrete and measurable results that will directly benefit the local community.
- The time frame for the project should be appropriate to the project activities and should not exceed 12 months.
- Project proposals should be submitted on the standardized application form and be modest in size (up to 6 pages in Times New Roman font 12).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The maximum grant amount is $20,000
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Belarusian registered NGOs.
- Applications from governmental, international, political party organizations or religious organizations will not be considered.
- Projects can only be submitted by organizations, not by individuals.
How to Apply
Applicants must send their project application via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Belarus
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy in Belarus.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.