Deadline: 17 September 2017
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) in Albania is inviting civil society organizations (CSOs) or CSO networks working on gender equality and ending violence against women to undertake capacity building and awareness raising campaigns on the effects of, and how to address, harmful gender stereotypes with the involvement of communities and community based organizations, government, media, private sector, National Human Rights Institutions and human rights advocates.
The specific objective of this call for proposals is to promote favorable social norms and attitudes and prevent discrimination and violence against women.
The proposed intervention size and budget request must fall between a minimum indicative amount of EUR 30.000 and a maximum amount of EUR 32.000.
Duration of Project
September 2017 – December 2019 (tentatively)
- Women’s CSOs/women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise, and track record of working in women’s human rights and ending violence against women
- Women’s CSOs/women’s networks and platforms with track record in organizing awareness raising campaigns to challenge gender stereotypes;
- Civil society organizations working on gender equality and women’s empowerment with track record of working on ending discrimination and violence against women
- Gender equality focus: Applicant must demonstrate experience in implementing programmes on gender equality and ending violence against women and girls through an organizational resume or CV of past implementing experience and areas of expertise. (Documents required)
- Women’s network/platforms are encouraged to apply, but for the purpose of this application, they should be represented by only one organization, which will take the lead during the implementation of the project and shall be responsible for the project’s deliverables as defined in this CfP.
How to Apply
All required application documents must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Albania
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.