Deadline: 25 January 2017
USAID Civic Engagement Project is inviting civil society organizations (CSO) in Macedonia to apply for Strategic Support Grants (SSGs) in order to strengthen influence of CSOs on policies and programs related to priority issues of citizen concern and increase youth engagement in public life in Macedonia.
- Good governance
- Public service improvement
- Rule of law
- Human rights
- Economic growth
- Business enabling environment
- Monitoring and oversight of public institutions
- The maximum grant award for each proposal is 120,000 USD covering activities that last up to 3 (three) years.
- The Project reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
SSGs will enable advanced CSOs to:
- plan and implement long term interventions, including policy analysis, public education and civic engagement, advocacy campaigns, engaging constructively with government actors and institutions, and monitoring public policies, programs, and budgets;
- be proactive in representing citizens’ concerns and initiating activities in the priority areas listed in the paragraph above;
- invest in their capacity development, in particular in enhancing their impact, engaging broader segments of the society, and becoming financially stable; and
- participate in local, regional, or international networking events (capped funding)
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Macedonia
For more information, please visit Strategic Support Grants.