Deadline: 15 July 2018
The ANZ Staff Foundation is inviting applicants for its Community Grants Program to support projects run by charitable organisations which offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities.
- Education and employment – examples of suitable projects may include purchasing educational resources for communities or programs that help people prepare for employment.
- Urban and rural economic and social divides –examples of suitable projects may include developing and distributing educational materials to remote communities or programs that seek to connect isolated community members.
- Financial capability – examples of suitable projects may focus on improving financial literacy or money saving capability.
- Urban sustainability – examples of suitable projects may include environmental education programs or revegetation programs.
The ANZ Staff Foundation provides small grants of around AUD 5,000 to charities around Australia.
- Organisations must be charitable, and have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status in order to apply for an ANZ Staff Foundation grant.
- The following applicants are not eligible
- Individual applicants
- Political organisations
- Religious or sectarian organisations involved in purely religious/sectarian activities
- Foundations that are themselves grant making bodies
- Bequest programs
- Mainstream schools
- Hospitals, medical centres or medical research institutes
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ANZ Staff Foundation.