Deadline: 15 July 2018
The ANZ Staff Foundation is inviting applicants for its Community Grants Program to support projects run by charitable organisations which offer a direct and tangible benefit to local communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Education and employment – examples of suitable projects may include purchasing educational resources for communities or programs that help people prepare for employment.
- Urban and rural economic and social divides –examples of suitable projects may include developing and distributing educational materials to remote communities or programs that seek to connect isolated community members.
- Financial capability – examples of suitable projects may focus on improving financial literacy or money saving capability.
- Urban sustainability – examples of suitable projects may include environmental education programs or revegetation programs.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The ANZ Staff Foundation provides small grants of around AUD 5,000 to charities around Australia.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organisations must be charitable, and have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status in order to apply for an ANZ Staff Foundation grant.
- The following applicants are not eligible
- Individual applicants
- Political organisations
- Religious or sectarian organisations involved in purely religious/sectarian activities
- Foundations that are themselves grant making bodies
- Bequest programs
- Mainstream schools
- Hospitals, medical centres or medical research institutes
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit ANZ Staff Foundation.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.