Deadline: 11 February 2020
Applications are now open for the Aviva Community Fund which will help thousands of small charities and good causes build stronger communities all across the UK.
The Aviva Community Fund have learnt that the charities that make the biggest impact are those that are given the opportunity to innovate and test new ideas without fear of risk. That’s why they are focusing on funding small charities with forward-thinking ideas.
- fall within one of two key funding areas:
- Community resilience: tackling inequality and improving environments to build more connected, more resilient communities
- Financial capability and inclusion: giving people the tools to become more financially independent
- be raising funds to develop a new approach, product or technology, pilot a new scheme, implement a new initiative, or expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group within the UK.
- if submitted in connection with a religious organisation, have an outcome that is accessible to persons of any religious beliefs.
- The fund amount £250,000 will be shared equally among Aviva’s UK employees to donate to the projects that matter to them most.
- Each charity can apply for funding of up to a maximum of £50,000 and Aviva employees will decide how the funding is distributed.
- To submit a project, applicant must be:
- age 18 or older
- a UK resident
- using a UK IP address and a non-disposable email address.
- Applicant organisation must:
- be a UK registered be a registered charity, a registered community interest company, a registered community benefit society or a registered community amateur sports club
- be based in the UK
- have existed for at least 12 months at the time of submission
- have an annual income of no more than £1,000,000 (averaged over three years)
- have a bank account in its own name
- be a living wage employee (if the organisation employs people)
- have an active board of trustees or directors.
- Applicants submitted project must NOT:
- be for the benefit of any one individual
- include any mention of specific individuals, companies, brands or products for promotion purposes
- contain any material or trademarks owned by a third party, or contain images or videos that identify individuals, unless the third party or individual has expressly permitted use of such content by Aviva and Crowdfunder
- violate any applicable law or regulation or promote or encourage the violation of any law or regulation
- contain offensive, obscene or sexually suggestive material, propaganda, potentially misleading information, or defamatory or disparaging material about other people or companies, or endorse any form of hate, hate group or terrorist activity
- discriminate unlawfully on the basis of gender, race, religion, creed, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by law
- promote or speak negatively about any particular faith, political party (or any affiliated group), legislation or government policy
- promote any activities that may be considered gaming, betting or gambling or relate to raffles, prize draws, games of chance, lotteries or similar activities
- promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- relate to controversial subject matter or any subject that is contrary to the interests of the Aviva group of companies (including, but not limited to, submissions that present an unacceptable regulatory, reputational or other risk to Aviva)
- be used for commercial use or promotion
- contain any viruses or other malicious elements that ar e intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
For more information, visit https://acf.crowdfunder.co.uk/
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.