Deadline: 20 July 2018
The Buderim Foundation is seeking applications for its Community grants program with an aim to promote a thriving community that is socially responsible, truly connected and supportive of one another.
The goal of the Buderim Foundation is to enrich Buderim’s quality of life through community based philanthropy.
- Protects and preserves natural environment
- Assists people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
- Adds richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
- Increases learning opportunities across all age groups
- Celebrates and showcases heritage and local history
- Encourages and supports those with sporting and other recreation interests
- Strengthens the social fabric of the community
- Supports youth in community
The Foundation awards grants of up to $10,000 to successful applicants.
To be considered for a Foundation grant, organisation must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and be recognised as one or more of the following:
- a not-for-profit community organisation
- a registered charity with the Australian Tax Office
- endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Buderim Foundation’s Community Grant.