Deadline: 31 August 2020
The Digicel Foundation is currently accepting applications for the 20 for 20 Community Grants Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program is aimed at supporting local organizations with community grants of up to K50, 000 to deliver projects that provide local solutions to local problems. As an organization Digicel Foundation PNG looks for partner organizations that work in line with development priorities. They provide support to partners through grants and capacity building. They then work together to monitor and evaluate the success of programs and projects and provide a platform to share collective story of change.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Education and Literacy: Projects that help to improve the educational outcomes for disadvantaged communities. Proposals can include support for community libraries, literacy programs for children and adults, support for resource centres, inclusive education for people living with disabilities, innovative ways to unlock digital learning, support for STEM education in schools, teacher training etc.
- Health: Projects that help communities improve health outcomes. This can range from health awareness to service delivery projects. Particular focus is given to projects that address maternal mortality, community based rehabilitation for people living with disabilities, water sanitation hygiene (WASH) Programs, Feminine Hygiene projects etc.
- Peace Building: Projects that assist anti-violence advocates and human rights defenders in communities and increases access to services for victims of violence. These projects can include assistance to safe houses, peace building initiatives through sports, conflict resolution training. Particular focus will be given to projects that emphasis working with men on violence prevention programs in line with the Men of Honour Campaign run by Digicel Foundation.
- Leadership and Citizenship: Projects that assist with civic engagement and leadership development. Projects can include leadership skills training, civic engagement, strengthening local governance, constitution building and awareness, civic voice and participation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organisations must be not for profit and have all statutory documentation in place e.g. IPA certification, constitution, tax identification number etc.
- Organisations must serve the majority of people in their respective communities;
- Organisations must have and display the leadership, financial management, experiences, expertise and capacity to effectively carry out the proposed program activities
- Program proposals must support Digicel Foundation goals
- Program proposals must support all required information and documents
The Community Grants Program does not provide funding for the following:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Individual needs such as scholarships, etc.
- Endowment funds or funds directed towards deficit reduction or operating reserves;
- Trips, conferences, seminars, festivals, one day events (unless they are a part of an approved program activity);
- Church programs that have no direct link to key development priorities.
For more information, visit http://www.digicelfoundation.org/png/en/home/apply-for-funding/funding-guidelines.html