Deadline: 14 August 2017
Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM) is currently seeking proposals from LGBTQI community-based organizations and initiative groups for its Small Grants program under the regional program “Right to Health” with an aim to increase the advocacy capacity of underserved LGBT sub-groups of trans people, HIV-positive gay and bisexual men and trans people, and MSM and trans sex workers.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- To strengthen the advocacy capacity of community-based organizations that represent and/or engage underserved subgroups of MSM/Trans communities to advocate for availability of HIV services
- To facilitate evaluation of the sexual health and HIV-related needs of these subgroups and reduce the negative impact of the HIV epidemic on them
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Requested budget from 4000 to 7000 EUR.
- Supported projects should be implemented during 6 months in the period between October 2017 and March 2018.
- Trans people
- HIV-positive gay men, other MSM and trans people
- MSM and trans sex workers
Project Activities (Not Limited)
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Educational activities (seminars, workshops, training sessions, development of training manuals, etc.);
- Capacity building and organizational development;
- Advocacy activities including media campaigns etc.;
- Research and analysis;
- Data collection on stigma and discrimination and human rights violations in public sector.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.