Deadline: 5 November 2017
The Embassy of France to the Philippines has launched an annual call for project proposals for the benefit of disadvantaged communities.
A call for proposals is launched among the associations of the Franco-Philippine NGO’s network in order to select a project proposal in favor of an underprivileged community or social group, preferably on actions in favour of the youth.
This year, the Embassy of France once again launches this initiative with the total amount of support amounting to PHP 150,000. PHP 100 000 will be awarded during a ceremony, and the remaining PHP 50 000 will be given at a later date.
- All locally recognized organizations, associated to the activities collectively implemented by the network of Franco-Philippine’s associations can submit an application to this call for proposal.
- The actual grant application should be signed by a bona fide member of the association. Only one application is allowed per association. The application requirements must be complete and duly accomplished.
- The project must meet the following objectives:
- Engagement is for medium or long term in order to go further than a one off action focused on information
- To locally register the project to mobilize the local parties
- Projects are wished to be based on actions in favor of the youth employability and gender equality.
- The project must draw its implementation, objectives, method, schedule/timeline, as well as its human and financial resources.
- The selection is based on the argument quality on the following criteria:
- Relevance of the project (risks and opportunities related to the project)
- Competence of the association to carry out the project
- Innovative quality of the project
- Outcome measures on the beneficiaries and its sustainability
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit 2017 Call for Proposals.