Deadline: 21 October 2016
The European Creative Hubs Network Peer-to-peer exchange scheme (P2P scheme), a mobility exchange programme, is open for applications with an aim to support the development and networking of creative hubs leaders across Europe. It is set-up to help creative hubs staff (leaders, founders, managers, projects or platform leads, community managers, etc.) benefit from a work experience in a different creative hub, with the aim of sharing knowledge or setting up collaborative projects.
The Peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange scheme sets up to boost collaborative work and knowledge exchange between creative hubs in Europe. By supporting the mobility of creative hub leaders to other hubs, we enable learning and exchange of best practices, and foster international collaboration and co-creation. P2P is an activity of the European Creative Hubs Network, which is co-funded by the European Commission. This activity is led by the British Council.
P2P supports mobility of creative hub leaders across Europe, from all Creative Europe programme countries towards all Creative Europe programme countries.
The European Creative Hubs Network has planned to support 50 beneficiaries in experiencing working in a different Creative Hub and learning from the experience or setting up a collaborative project. The grants have a value of 1000 EUR, and are aimed to help cover partially the costs of travel, accommodation and subsistence of beneficiaries who set up for a work experience in a different creative hub.
Applications are invited from professionals leading creative hubs across Europe, who are:
- Based in Europe (or in its neighbourhood countries). Relevant countries are:
- All 28 EU member states;
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Turkey;
- Norway, Iceland.
- Running established or emerging hubs (and everything in between);
- Running multidisciplinary or sector specific CREATIVE hubs;
- Full of inspiring ideas and best practices on partnership development, governance, non-traditional funding initiatives, cross-sectoral expansion, collaboration on projects, business models, etc.
- Showing motivation to learn from, connect with and share experience with other creative hubs managers.
How to Apply
Creative hub leaders are invited to apply for the P2P scheme by filling in the necessary documentation listed below, and submitting it in pdf format, by e-mail:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit P2P scheme.