Deadline: 27 September 2017
The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) is seeking applications for its Small Grants for Rural Communities (SGRC) that is collaboratively funded through a range of valued partnerships.
- Strong Leadership & Community Capacity: Investing and developing leadership, skills and capacity of individuals and organisations, enhancing inclusion and strengthening culture.
- Sustainable Community Infrastructure: Projects focusing on improving local infrastructure, creating places which enable communities to connect and grow their identity.
- Equitable Access to Opportunities: Ensuring equitable access to quality services and opportunities in the areas of culture, arts, education, health, wellbeing, communications, transport, food and the environment.
- Vibrant Local Economies: Projects that enhance a sustainable economy, providing jobs, growth and wealth for the community.
Grants of up to $5,000 are available for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for communities in rural, regional or remote Australia. Priority is given to communities of 10,000 or fewer.
- Not-for-profit community-based organisations from communities in rural, regional and remote locations in Australia can apply for funds to support projects and activities that offer clear public benefit (i.e. are for a charitable purpose) and clearly address a need in the community in the areas of social and community welfare, economic, environmental, health, education or cultural development.
- Projects located in communities with a population of 10,000 or less will receive priority.
- Organisations must have an ABN or Incorporation Certificate.
- Organisations and/ or projects demonstrating community partnerships are preferred to multiple applications from one community (please submit only one application per organisation).
- Projects with clearly defined objectives, timeframes and evaluation strategies will be given preference.
- Projects should be undertaken between January 2018 and December 2018, as projects cannot be funded retrospectively.
- NOTE: Previous FRRR grant recipients who have not completed final reporting requirements are ineligible.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Small Grants for Rural Communities (SGRC).