Deadline: 30 November 2019
The German Embassy in Dhaka is inviting applications for its Small Scale Development Projects to support communities and institutions in Bangladesh to tackle a broad range of development challenges.
Under the small-scale scheme swift and direct financial assistance can be provided to NGOs, local communities and religious institutions for the implementation of a small project for the benefit of disadvantaged groups of society.
The Embassy provides funding of an average amount of 10,000 Euros (approximately 1 million BDT) for individual projects that have a direct and concrete poverty alleviating impact for the beneficiaries.
- Conditions as to the eligibility for funding:
- Project has a direct and concrete impact for the beneficiaries
- Implementation of the project within the calendar year for which the funds are granted
- Organisation has to pay a counterpart contribution
- Whole measure has to be ensured for at least two years after completion of the project
- Organisation: experienced, qualified and reliable organisation
- Content: any area, innovative ideas are appreciated
Not eligible for funding:
- Personnel, administrative and running costs, micro credits, revolving credits, seminars, workshops
- Purchase of land properties
- Projects that are sponsored by any other organisation that receives contributions from the Federal Budget of Germany (e.g. European Union, United Nations, GIZ)
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://dhaka.diplo.de/bd-en/topics/-/2077310?openAccordionId=item-2210352-0-panel
I can not find the application form. Pls provide direction.
Hi Ashfaque Siraj,
Thank you for showing your interest.
Please submit your application form by visiting this link: https://dhaka.diplo.de/bd-en/topics/-/2104916