Deadline: 15 August 2016
INPUTS Management for the Third Sector is inviting organizations of civil society who have to work on improving management processes within their institutions to broaden the scope and result of the impact of its work in the community.
INPUTS Management for the Third Sector is a civil association nonprofit that works for free with Civil Society Organizations in developing their management skills through selfless contribution of experienced professionals in the industry privadobr.
INPUTS promotes, organizes and accompanies the volunteer work of private sector professionals with over fifteen years of experience in management positions, providing a vehicle through which to channel their vocation of service and social responsibility to generate sustainable improvements in the management of organizations Civil society to increase its impact on society.
- Organizations recognize civil society as a whole, as agents of change in the communities where projects and / or generate actions that impact on various social issues .
- Reinforce the conviction that the proper use of management tools resulting in a greater impact on the target population.
- Recognize and motivate changes in the management of CSOs that result in identifiable benefits in the impact of the actions carried out by the CSO .
- Allocate a donation freely available cash and an opportunity for formal education in management for two CSOs selected , subject to the following Terms and Conditions .
- 1st place: $ 60,000 for free use , a grant from the University of San Andrés for Graduate NPOs and a Notice in the newspaper La Nacion
- 2nd place: $ 40,000 for free use and a scholarship for a Seminar / Workshop taught by the University of San Andrés and broadcast media.
- Organizations of Civil Society nonprofit (foundations, civic associations, cooperatives, grassroots organizations, building societies, mutuals, etc.), formally constituted domiciled in a area bounded by the Rio de la Plata and the Provincial Route 6.
- It excludes CSOs that are exclusively political or religious and those whose target population is reduced only to its members.
- It is not a requirement or an advantage having done a project with contributions.
Eligible Country: Argentina
For more information, please visit this link.