Deadline: 31 December 2017
The Jack Chester Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program to support high quality and compelling programs in Israel and the U.S. Jewish community, primarily in Miami, through grants to Section 501(c)(3) organizations.
Areas of Interest
The following are the areas of primary interest of the Foundation. Unless the request is within one of the following areas it is unlikely that it will receive funding:
- Jewish education (formal and informal) and Jewish identity, in Miami and Israel
- Social services for vulnerable segments of the Jewish communities of Miami and Israel (including people with disabilities and children at risk)
- Israel Experience programs
- Higher education in Israel
- Holocaust education
- Israel education and Zionist initiatives
- Health care in Israel or serving the Jewish community in Miami
How to Apply
It is recommended that organizations apply online via given website; however, paper applications will also be accepted. Applications, whether submitted online or by paper, should use the Application Cover Sheet and contain all supporting material as requested in the Grant Proposal Format.
For more information, please visit The Jack Chester Foundation.