Deadline: 23 July 2019
The program supports countering violent extremist ideology among vulnerable groups, specifically minors. Activities may include capacity building to communities and service providers that counters violent extremism and radicalization, promoting integration, providing life skills, promoting tolerance and equality, as well as strengthening democratic values and practices through educational training, lectures, and workshops among minor populations.
This program does NOT fund projects such as the following:
- Fund-raising campaigns
- Humanitarian assistance projects
- Scientific research projects
- Projects that duplicate existing projects being implemented by an organization
- Projects submitted by for-profit, commercial organizations
- Projects that aim to support partisan political activity
- Conferences and individual trips abroad
- Commercial or trade activities
U.S. organizations and individuals are not eligible for grants under this program.
Cost share is not required for this application.
A review committee will be composed of representatives from different U.S. government agencies at the U.S. Embassy Pristina. It will take the committee up to two months after the application deadline to complete its review process. Applicants may be contacted with questions during this review process.
- Relevance of topic;
- Clarity in goals, activities, and target group;
- Please explain how you will measure success. What are the expected outcomes of your project?
- Sensible budgeting;
- Longer-term sustainability, where applicable;
- The ability of the applying organization to successfully carry out the project aims;
Only proposals that meet the criteria outlined above will be considered.
How to Apply
An electronic version of the application should be e-mailed at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://xk.usembassy.gov/scr_grants_program/