(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Alumni are invited to submit ASG proposals for initiatives that counter COVID-19, but proposed activities are limited to those that can be conducted without in-person engagement.
The list of possible ASG topics is open as long as the project relates directly to countering COVID-19, including, but not limited to, increasing mental health awareness, economic empowerment, digital and e-learning skills; entrepreneurship training and skills building programs, access to education, community resilience, and other creative engagement ideas utilizing social media and technology. Virtual programs are strongly encouraged.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The funding available under this special call is up to PKR 200,000. PUAN reserves the right to award additional funding for exceptional idea(s).
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Valid Proposals MAY NOT include:
- Person-to-person programs, and/or engagements;
- Ration/food drives; gifts; prizes; donations; fund-raising campaigns;
- Providing direct support to individuals, health and community organizations, for example, by donating face masks, hand sanitizer, and medicine
- Dispensing medical advice related to COVID-19 prevention or treatments without having individuals possessing the requisite medical or professional background assisting with the project
- Procurement of large items of durable equipment
- Academic or scientific research
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Applicant must be an alumnus/alumna of the U.S. Government-funded exchange program
- Applicant must be registered with the PUAN Alumni Portal.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
For more information, visit https://pakusalumninetwork.org/grants/