Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Commonwealth Bank Staff Community Fund (SCF) is accepting applications from the youth-focused community organisations across Australia for its Community Grants Program to help community organisations deliver crucial programs to young people over the longer term.
Organisations can apply for a grant of up to $10,000 each year over 3 years, totaling a maximum of $30,000.
To be eligible to apply for a Grassroots Grant your organisation must:
- Be endorsed by the Australian Tax Office with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and must be covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth);
- Run, manage, conduct or implement a three year program that supports children and youth up to the age of 21 years in Australia; and
- Delivers a program that:
- Supports Australian youth to access quality education; or
- Engages youth in learning to develop life skills for their future; or
- Addresses the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of youth; or
- Creates stable family environments that support youth to thrive
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Commonwealth Bank Community Grants.