Deadline: 7 September 2018
Applicants are invited to submit proposals for Confidence Building Measures (CBM) which are small-scale, low cost projects funded by the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) to facilitate cooperation between communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Specifically, CBM projects seeks to promote:
- inter-municipal and inter-ethnic cooperation;
- the provision of basic services at the community level to stimulate cooperation and reconciliation between communities; and
- the resolution of economic, social and cultural issues at the local level.
The projects may take a variety of forms and themes including, but not limited to: small infrastructure development related projects; provision of equipment and start-up kits; short-term income-generating projects to empower communities; training activities that are non-recurrent; and awareness creation on human rights, gender and youth issues. The common thread that all projects must have is an element of inter-community cooperation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Proposals are sought for CBM projects to be implemented for the UNMIK budget year 2018-2019.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Submitted projects should not exceed USD 25,000.00 in value.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Proposals should be submitted by reputable not-for-profit organizations including, but not limited to: national and local NGOs, international agencies and organizations, associations and government institutions. For-profit organizations and private companies are not eligible to submit CBM project proposals.
- The submitting entity should:
- Be legally recognized and registered with the relevant authorities and have employees with the skills to manage the project, a physical address, an email and telephone contact which can be reachable and verified.
- Have proven competencies demonstrated by previous record of successful project/program implementation.
- Should demonstrate transparency, accountability and efficiency in the use of resources.
- Have an account with a reputable banking institution.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNMIK.