The Social Science Research Council (SSRC), as part of its Just Tech program, seeks proposals from across the social sciences and related fields that address the risks, opportunities, and challenges posed by public health surveillance stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Contact tracing and public health surveillance
- Voting access and rights amid “lockdowns” and widespread social distancing
- Disparities in the collection, representation, and use of health data
- The digital divide in remote work and learning, education, and public health
- Precarity of labor and work in the tech industry or gig economy
- Remote organizing, campaigning, and social movements
- The impact of predictive algorithms on the provision of social welfare and policing
- humanists and social scientists
- social and natural scientists
- qualitative and quantitative methodologists
- academic researchers and practitioners
- researchers from different parts of the world