Deadline: 10 June 2020
The U.S. Embassy Podgorica/Public Affairs Office of the U.S. Department of State announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out a project to address secondary effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on vulnerable populations (included, but not limited to, women, youth, minorities, the elderly, and people with disabilities) in Montenegro.
- Award floor: $10,000
- Award ceiling: $20,000
- Total amount available: $100,000
- Anticipated number of awards: 5-7
- Length of performance period: 12 months
- Anticipated program start date: Summer/Fall 2020
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Montenegrin not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks, civil society/non-governmental organizations, educational organizations and other organizations that have displayed trustworthiness.
For more information, visit https://me.usembassy.gov/2020-covid-19-response-fund/