Deadline: 27 January 2017
The inaugural Australia–Japan Youth Dialogue—AJYD 2017 is currently open for applications and invites delegates from Australia and Japan to attend an expert-led program of roundtables, to be held in Melbourne, Australia.
Over three days, AJYD 2017 will include discussions on governance and public policy, the ‘Special Strategic Partnership’, the trade relationship after JAEPA, innovation and entrepreneurship, and the future of the bilateral relationship, along with compelling site visits, social activities and special guests. Further information about the AJYD 2017 agenda will be provided in due course.
Flights, accommodation, meals and transfers will be supported by the Australia–Japan Youth Dialogue Limited.
- be aged between 25 and 40 as at the time of application,
- be a citizen of either Australia or Japan,
- have a strong command of the English language,
- be able to demonstrate a proven professional track record and their commitment to the Australia–Japan relationship; and
- be willing to participate in all sessions, activities and events in the AJYD 2017 program, as well as stay in contact with the AJYD Organising Committee and involved in the AJYD alumni network.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an application form along with the supporting documents via postal mail.
Eligible Country: Japan and Australia
For more information, please visit Australia–Japan Youth Dialogue.