Deadline: 1 October 2018
Small Scale Local Projects are instruments of bilateral development cooperation of the Czech Republic under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic. Through the SSLPs, the Czech Republic supports small scale development projects carried out directly by local stakeholders in cooperation with Embassies of the Czech Republic. 100 projects with total value of 31 million CZK were implemented in 54 countries in 2017.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The development projects should focus on priority areas set by the Development Cooperation Strategy of the Czech Republic 2018 – 2030:
- good democratic governance (peace, justice and strong institutions);
- sustainable management of natural resources (water and sanitation, climate change);
- economic transformation and growth (capacity building in industry, employment);
- agriculture and rural development;
- inclusive social development (healthcare, education and social inclusion).
All projects should be in accordance with the national development strategy and promote gender equality and respect for the environment. The SSLPs should also contribute to increasing the visibility of the Czech Republic in Lebanon.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Funding provided by the Czech Republic for each project ranges between 200 000 CZK (approx. 9 000 USD) to maximum limit 500 000 CZK (approx. 22 000 USD).
- Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcomed and recommended. Overhead costs are to be borne by the applicant. Total sum of personal and travel costs, incl. wages, per diems, insurance, vaccination and alike, must not exceed 25% of total SSLP budget.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Local entity registered and having legal personality in Lebanon:
- Other entities, such as international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional organizations, can be eligible for a contribution, provided that they are working with local partners and on local projects. An individual can not apply for funding.
How to Apply
- All applications for the Small Scale Local Projects funding must contain:
- completed Identification Form (available on the given website);
- copy of the document proving the applicant’s legal status (e. g. founding charter, license);
- copy of the authorization of the signed person to act on the applicant’s behalf.
- All the documents must be submitted in Czech or English language or need to be translated into English.
- All applications need to be sent to the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Beirut both in electronic form and paper form at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Lebanon
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Small Scale Local Projects 2019.