Deadline: 7 July 2019
In line with strategic priorities for Kenya, the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Nairobi is inviting the submission of concept notes for programs contributing to good governance and respect for human rights in Kenya for 2019-2021.
Concepts should aim to be in line with one or more of the following thematic objectives:
- Strengthen the work of Human Rights Defenders (individuals, groups and organizations) to carry out their work and enhance their protection.
- Strengthen youth participation in democratic development, national cohesion and political representation.
- Strengthen women’s participation in democratic development, national cohesion and political representation.
- Promote public participation in Turkana County.
How to Apply
- The concept note should not be more than 5 pages including a draft budget and should contain the following:
- Analysis of the context. What is the problem?
- How will the envisaged project address the problem?
- Tentative description of timeframe, milestones, outputs and intended outcomes of the activities.
- Geographical areas of intervention.
- Short description of competence, previous results achieved.
- Information about contributions from other donors.
- In addition, applicants must annex an annual narrative and financial report for 2018 as well as documentation on legal status.
Interested organizations are invited to submit their concept notes by email at the address given on the website indicating Call for Concept Notes – Kenya 2019 in the subject line.
For more information, please visit https://www.norway.no/en/kenya/norway-kenya/news-events/news2/open-call-for-concept-notes-for-2019—kenya/