Deadline: 4 September 2018
Solidarity Fund PL is currently inviting Georgian entities to submit a concept notes on ideas for partner activities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Projects have to be carried out in close cooperation with local civic partners (NGOs, informal group of citizens) in Georgia, but can include elements/actions organized in Poland. Private initiatives must have a strong social character – their actions must take into account the involvement of a wider group of people and bring social benefits for the public good.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Within Small Project Fund GE Program two types of activities could be supported:
- Project – a fully independent project / activity;
- Small intervention – an additional component to the ongoing project/program/activity
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The applicants may propose activities which could be implemented within 2 paths:
- Micro Project – from 2 0000 EUR up to 15 000 EUR
- Small Project – from 15 000 EUR up to 25 000 EUR
- One entity can submit a maximum of 2 concept notes – 2 micro ones or 1 micro and 1 small one.
- Individuals can only apply for the micro projects. The draft idea should include some in-kind contribution.
The submitted initiatives should include at least one of the following thematic priorities:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Good governance, including:
- increasing institutional capacity of the entities engaged in the process of decentralization
- implementation of regional development policy, including support for the tourism sector;
- disaster risk reduction management system
- Human capital, including;
- better access to social services
- capacity and infrastructural development of centers/institutions for people with disabilities, victims of domestic violence and children deprived of parental custody;
- social integration of people with disabilities, victims of domestic violence and children deprived of parental custody;
- strengthening the care system and protecting the rights of children deprived of parental custody, people with disabilities and victims of domestic violence.
The Call is open to the following entities registered or based in Georgia:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Local public authorities
- Governmental institutions
- Non-governmental organizations (including ngo coalitions)
- Academic institutions
- Non-formal local community groups
- Individuals conducting social activities
How to Apply
The concept notes have to be submitted by e-mail, signed by Applicant himself/herself or authorized representative of the institution in English or Russian at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Georgia
For more information, please visit Call for Concept Notes.