Deadline: 6 April 2017
The United States Embassy is seeking applications for its U.S. Alumni Outreach Grants Program competition for fiscal year 2017 with an aim to maintain contacts with U.S. Government-funded exchange and training program alumni and to encourage networking among alumni and their colleagues in fields that promote democratic advancement, civic education, academic excellence, association building, youth projects, and economic reform.
U.S. Alumni Outreach Grant can be used for the following purposes:
- To initiate a public or community service program;
- To support and promote social inclusion;
- To enhance cooperation among the media, civil society, and the general public to eliminate different forms of corruption;
- To foster startup communities and to spur entrepreneurial activities;
- To promote opportunities for women and integrate women into decision-making processes within their communities, especially those with a focus on young women;
- To provide support for alumni association events or to organize other alumni networking events;
- To conduct projects that support democratic and economic reform initiatives, civic education, media freedom, IPR, association building, and youth engagement.
Award Ceiling: $ 3,000 for individual grants and $5,000 for grants to NGO
- An individual alumnus or an Armenian-registered NGO (non-profit, non-governmental organization) that has USG alumni members.
- Alumni of all U.S. Government-funded exchange and training programs, including ECA, USAID, USDA, and ODC training programs are eligible.
- American and third-country organizations and individuals are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All applications must be written in English and should be e-mailed at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Armenia
For more information, please visit U.S. Alumni Outreach Grants Program.