Deadline: 15 July 2017
The Program allows posts to:
- Provide individual grants to Georgian USG alumni, for activities that support democratic advancement and economic reform;
- Sponsor alumni events through the Embassy. The program is administered directly by the Public Affairs Office of the U.S. Embassy.
- Initiate a public or community service program;
- Support alumni association events;
- Organize training programs or conferences for professional colleagues and/or other alumni;
- Continue funding existing alumni centers
- Organize networking events;
- Develop and publish textbooks, brochures, pamphlets, or related reference or educational materials on topics that further USG assistance goals;
- Conduct projects that support democratic and economic reform initiatives, including in the area of entrepreneurism.
- The maximum amount of funds that may be requested is $5,000 (pending the availability of funds).
- Maximum project period is one year.
How to Apply
Proposal should include:
- The completed application form
- Applicant’s CV
- Applicants can submit their proposals via electronic mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Georgia
For more information, please visit Democracy Outreach/Alumni Program.