Deadline: 31 October 2017
Australian Embassy in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is seeking applications for the Australian Government’s Direct Aid Program (DAP) which is a small grants program that is available on a not-for-profit basis to individuals, community groups and NGOs engaged in development activities in Jordan.
DAP focuses on small-scale development projects that can provide direct benefits to those most in need in the local community.
- Projects that aim to improve development or humanitarian outcomes in Jordan are eligible to apply for funding.
- Activities can run up to a maximum of two years (please specify your intended length in your form).
- The Australian Embassy welcomes any project applications, but this year priority will be given to projects focusing on four themes that we consider particularly important to development outcomes in Jordan:
- The maximum available funding is AUD$60,000 (30,000 JD) for any one project.
The Embassy is looking for proposals that:
- will have an impact in the community that can be measured
- can be scaled so that they will reach even more people in future
- are sustainable even after DAP funding has finished and are supported by the local community
- will be run by a team that has demonstrated capacity
- are creative and innovative
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Jordan
For more information, please visit Direct Aid Program.