Deadline: 31 May 2019
Two topics are identified for the first call:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Issues and challenges in agriculture and fishing communities that impact local farmers and fishers
- Rural farmers and fishing communities continue to remain among the poorest in the Philippines. Despite not being specifically identified as Voice target groups, the issues in farming and fishing impact multiple Voice target groups living in these communities.
- Collaborative work between Voice target groups and faith-based organisations
- For decades, faith-based organisations are known to be one of the social justice pillars in Philippine society. Some Voice target groups regularly rely on faith-based groups as allies in furthering their rights as well as access economic and social services. Yet the most recent context analysis of marginalised groups in the Philippines, it was identified that mainstream civil society actors, such as faith-based organisations, are still not seen as being inclusive.
Voice accepts proposals for projects spanning 12 Months, ranging from €5,000 to €85,000 (approx. ₱265,000 to ₱4,845,000).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and the elderly.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
- People living with disabilities.
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence.
Innovation means anything that has not been tried before in a particular context, prioritising human-centred methodologies and approaches. If applicants have a new idea, method or approach, they are welcome to propose it in their application. Innovation does not only mean the use and applications of new technologies. It also means using tried and tested methods but for new purposes and with new target groups, audiences and themes.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The guiding questions that could be useful for applicants on designing the proposal:
- How have you or others addressed the issue(s) before?
- What did you learn from what has happened before?
- What are you doing differently this time?
- What are you doing to find out if it works?
- How will others find the innovation useful?
- How will the target group/s be involved in this innovation?
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applicants must download an Application form and Budget template via the given website.
Eligible Country: Philippines
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://voice.global/call-for-proposal/make-a-difference-philippines-innovate-and-learn-grants-v-19104-ph-il/